Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back to Blogging

Bonita's blog had to take a short break while I was busy visiting the US. Many people have asked what Bonita did while I was away...the following was what greeted me on our living room floor.




This is the first toy that Bonita has ever destroyed. I was shocked! I couldn't believe that she was capable of doing such a mean thing to poor alligator, especially under the watchful eye of her father. His explanation was, that Bonita had a lot more free time while I was away.

Other then munching on beloved toys, Bonita still enjoyed time at the dog park, and her daily play time with her puppy nanny.

Bonita appears to love all her new gifts from the US. All of her toys have been played with, and her clothes have been modeled. She left for the nanny's with her new metallic pink rhinestone collar. I'm sure all the other dogs are jealous. When Bonita returns from the Nanny I'll post a photo presentation of Bonita's fashion show. There will be a picture of something special for everyone.

No comments: